Try this deliciously creamy Pumpkin Spice Fall Oatmeal for a warm and comforting breakfast on these crisp Fall days!
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- 2 cups nut milk (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup canned (or fresh) pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Spice SNACK
- Gently mix all the ingredients (except for the Pumpkin Spice SNACK) together in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Bring the mix to the boil, before turning the heat down and continually stir for 3-5 minutes until the oatmeal cooks and starts to thicken.
- When the oatmeal is just the way you like it, remove from heat.
- Transfer to two bowls and top with Pumpkin Spice SNACK
This recipe is plant-based and rich in Spirulina powered protein.