Dark chocolate, nut butter, frozen bananas, and SNACK Superfood Clusters! A seriously addictive snack for as we head into the summer months! Quick and easy to make, these Frozen Banana Cluster Pops can be kept in the freezer for weeks for a quick and healthy snack!
2 fresh bananas, peeled and cut
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
1/4 cup nut butter
1/4 cup chopped nuts
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup SNACK Banana & Cinnamon Superfood Clusters
Additional dark chocolate chips for topping
– Cut bananas in half and stick a popsicle stick or other wooden stick into the flat part of the cut banana.
– In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chops for 30 seconds and stir to combine.
– Spoon a small amount of peanut butter onto each banana and then dip into the melted chocolate to coat.
– Sprinkle each pop with your desired combination of coconut, chopped nuts, additional chocolate chips and, of course, SNACK Superfood Clusters!
– Place the pops on parchment paper and freeze for 30 min.