If you love no-bake oatmeal balls, you’ll love our SNACK Spirulina Oatmeal Balls! They’re a quick and easy way to get some instant nutrition! They’re a great on-the-go option and with the addition of our Farm-fresh Spirulina, you’re getting an extra
boost of plant-based antioxidants, beta-carotene, iron, calcium, and protein!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup nut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raisins and/or crushed nuts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp of SNACK Spirulina Powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until the mixture is thick and malleable.
- Refrigerate for 30 min to 1 hour until the mixture hardens
- Scoop out the mixture with a large tablespoon and roll into balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and enjoy when you need that little boost or healthy evening snack